Vineyard Institute: No Evil 026 Vineyard Institute: No Evil 026

You know I'm a fan, but this one really felt phoned-in...
It's like you're at the point where you need to be wrapping a few things up and tying things together, but aren't quite committed to taking that final plunge yet. I dunno.

Fruity Fruity

As a dude who loves fruits, I gotta say this delivers.
Brevity is the soul of wit, and this is no exception.

Angry Video Game Nerd Anime (feat. Nostalgia Critic, Simon & Budi) Angry Video Game Nerd Anime (feat. Nostalgia Critic, Simon & Budi)

Your style is good and your love for the content and the effort you put in clearly shows. Now give us the rest of the tape or I'll publish it myself.

Epic Battle : Dragon and the Beast Epic Battle : Dragon and the Beast

I don't typically enjoy stop-motion stuff but this has a lot of good small touches. Your attention to detail and hard work really show. I hope you keep it up and share more with us eventually.

dillipargul responds:

Legendary Axe - Mid Dev Legendary Axe - Mid Dev

Comedy of the year, thanks for sharing.

D&D Animatic Episode 1.2 D&D Animatic Episode 1.2

Second verse same as the first. Incredible.
You guys seem to really know how to have a blast half-heartedly and self-consciously playing a tabletop rpg. I wish I could give this more stars, but the scale only goes so high! Keep it up. 10/10

D&D Animatic Episode 1.1 D&D Animatic Episode 1.1

A bunch of uninspired in-the-moment riffs, possibly some in-jokes, and animation that amounts to a slideshow.................... 10/10, keep it up the great work.

TheCopperArmStudio responds:

Thank you for the kind words Marley, I really appreciate it! I also plan to make more and hopefully more elaborate animated shorts very soon so keep a look out for when they come out.

Suicide Hotline Akali Suicide Hotline Akali

Heh heh, a well done bit for sure.
Thanks for sharing this with us.

Akutox3 responds:

LOBB Remastered Episode 1 LOBB Remastered Episode 1

I mean............... I guess you tried.

Age of empires - the villager Age of empires - the villager

Damn fine for just starting out. Definitely keep it at, I'm excited to see what you'll produce with more experience. Thanks for sharing this with us!

munkyland responds: